MSHA-accepted Safe-Sleeve is a textile hose protector which is produced from recyclable polyester. It is easy to install and its abrasion resistance is excellent.
In addition to protecting hoses, Safe-Sleeve MSHA protects people nearby a breaking hose and meets the requirements of standards EN ISO 3457, EN 4413 and EN 12999. Test reports are available on request.
Safe-Sleeve MSHA Features
- Our flame retardant textile sleeve
- Economical and safe choice for hose protection
- Protect people near-by a breaking hose
- Protect hydraulic hoses from abrasion
- Produced from polyester very hard-wearing and recyclable
- Endure acids and alkalis well
- Material fully recyclable
- Tolerate both freeze and heat
- Recommended temperature range from -50 °C to +140 °C
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Black with white printing only. Own printing possible (MOQ apply).
Available Sizes and Lengths
Available in inner diameters from 17mm to 125mm.
Available in rolls of 50m or pre-cut lengths.
|Product code||Inner diameter / flat (mm) Tolerance ±0.5mm|
|MSHA-RD17M||17 / 30|
|MSHA-RD20M||20 / 35|
|MSHA-RD23M||23 / 40|
|MSHA-RD27M||27 / 45|
|MSHA-RD30M||30 / 50|
|MSHA-RD33M||33 / 55|
|MSHA-RD36M||36 / 60|
|MSHA-RD39M||39 / 65|
|MSHA-RD46M||46 / 75|
|MSHA-RD55M||55 / 90|
|MSHA-RD62M||62 / 100|
|MSHA-RD68M||68 / 110|
|MSHA-RD78M||78 / 125|
|MSHA-RD85M||85 / 135|
|MSHA-RD109M||109 / 175|
|MSHA-RD125M||125 / 200|
|Safeplast article no.||OD mm||ID mm|
|W mm||Width mm|
Safeplast launches a new bio-based hose guard with improved quality
In 2020, Safeplast releases its most recent and sustainable product Safe-Bio Spiral – a hose guard that is made from bio-based plastics. The…Read more